Can cosmetic dentistry treatments upgrade and enhance your smile? Are you looking to upgrade the natural beauty of your teeth or would you like to give yourself an entire smile makeover? Cosmetic dentistry can even be used to replace lost teeth with alternative versions that can look and function better than the originals. No matter which upgrades your smile and your self-esteem desires, one of the following cosmetic dentistry treatments can help:
– Teeth Whitening Systems: Teeth whitening systems are designed to improve the color of your smile by eradicating stains and discolorations.
– Dental Implants: Dental implants can improve your smile by replacing missing or lost teeth with customizable substitutes that are permanent and connected directly to your jawbone.
– Dental Bridges: Dentures can restore your smile by replacing missing or lost teeth with customizable alternatives that are permanent and connected directly to other teeth.
– Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are caps that are placed over the top of teeth, and are designed to upgrade the look of your teeth and also provide long lasting protection for the tooth above the gum line.
– Dentures: Dentures can restore your smile by replacing missing or lost teeth with customizable alternatives that are removable and capable of replacing entire rows of teeth.
To schedule your oral exam for a cosmetic dentistry procedure or a professional cleaning at Werschky, Lewis & Slatton Family Dentistry with Dr. Jay A. Werschky and our team at our dentist office in Grand Blanc, Michigan, simply give us a call at (810) 671-5616. We look forward to hearing from you.